Sunday, November 11, 2012

Journey to thailand to look for myself

At hatyai , first time that dreamt about her ad it was really a heart breaking one.
Met her somewhere on the bus and the only thing she said to me was
"Yu khim , I am back with him now , my ex and I was still with him when I was with you ". Even it just a dream , I felt like shit in ma dream!!! Hahaha, damn. Karma karma!! Wanted to ask her something but I woke up already ! Hmmm

Anyway , this trip to thailand really reminds me a lot of things , imagine if I'm at bangkok! And I've found the another part of myself about love here, reminded me of something and hope I can remember this that I was meant to be single for a reason , haha . But if I found what I wanted , why not right.

Glad I came home and all before I start my new life!! Really excited!
One step at a time and the feeling of doing it , is just amazing.
Found myself in work and love but something is still missing ... A partner perhaps? Yea , i think that's what missing for now .
Bibimpap!!!

No comments: