Friday, July 13, 2012

Faith

Sometimes i feel so sad about my family and all.
Probably i been away home cause i unconsciously avoiding them but i do love them really much.
Having my own life is one thing and trying to give my family a better life is another thing.
I wish we can live a better life.
Feel so frustrated at times cause of my family.
The older my dad is , the more paranoid and petit he becomes which makes people tend to stay away from him. I rarely talk to my dad but i do love him.
My brother's birthday tomorrow , i can't even afford to bring him to the places he wants to eat at but a replacement soon!
This is the life for the yong's family till the end? Can i make a difference for my family?
I literally speechlessand doesn't know what to say but compare to the others, we are much more better .
I really don't know what to do anymore. Just wanting to get the job and that's it for now.

No comments: